CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

3 Little Ballerinas



After 3 long weeks of the girls asking me EVERY day, "Is today our ballet day?", the long-awaited moment arrived. The girls had their first ballet lesson yesterday and it was quite possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen! They loved every minute of it and have been running around on their "tippy tippy toes" and doing "plee-ay-sees" ever since. And they keep asking me to do "ballet hair" for them again.

Wednesdays can't come soon enough for any of us! Special thanks to Shauna, who has the patience of a saint and is doing lessons at the church out of the goodness of her heart!

7 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

So fun to see the girls all in one picture. I'll never forget the day your Mom told me you were expecting triplets. We were standing there in the church library. I just stood there in awe!

Julie K said...

Oh! These pictures of them absolutely make my heart ache--why do we live half a continent away from each other? It is WRONG. Also, how in the world? Ballet hair? That sounds like a very high degree of difficulty. I applaude you. (And by the way, please always say Ballet, Bal-LET. It is so much more fun to hear the T, don't you agree?)

Miss u.

Casey Gentle said...

My goodness those girls are far too cute!! I can't wait for Wednesday either!

kelly said...

isn't it fun having little girls??!! they are adorable especially with ballet hair and tutu's. will there be a recital, please let there be a recital:) i hope you had a great b-day, miss you!

K-LA/FURBY said...

WHO ARE THESE YOUNG GIRLS?!?!
That's it. I have to come over and babysit. They are getting way too big and soon they won't want me to watch them!!!
Love you guys =)

K-LA/FURBY said...

WHO ARE THESE YOUNG GIRLS?!?!
That's it. I have to come over and babysit. They are getting way too big and soon they won't want me to watch them!!!
Love you guys =)

Anonymous said...

The girls are just growing into beautiful young ladies. Those faces are absolutely gorgeous. Just like their parents. Congrats on the ballet lessons. I remember doing a plee-a-see or two back in the caveman days. Love to all!! Linda P.